CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Frustrated doesn't cover it

You can ask just about anyone who speaks with me frequently. I have been working by booty off working out at least 4 but usually 6 days a week since the middle of February. I walk around a lot at work, too, so I have definitely increased my daily movement since I started the new job. I also really don't eat that much junk and make it a point to eat a salad at least once a day. So, can anyone tell me why I haven't lost a SINGLE POUND?!?!? I actually have gained a few, which I really think I can chalk up to new muscle because I've been doing lots of strength training. I feel a TINY bit better in my clothes but not that much. Jason hasn't worked out as much as he was before, and he still looks great. I know aobut the whole guys-have-faster-metabolisms thing, but this is just straight up not right. I will never starve myself because I would pass out from hypoglycemia if I even skipped one meal, so other than going to the fat clinic and getting on pills, I don't know what to do. Any ideas??? I've gotten to the point where I feel guilty eating just about anything other than a salad.

No comments: